We have entered a new era of style in furniture, and it is likely not going anywhere anytime soon. If you have scrolled in the past while or even strolled past a furniture store, it is likely that you will have noticed a theme.
Smooth corners, neutral colours, and rounded shapes make up a large percentage of modern-day furniture. This trend is seen from couches to tables such as Ferm Living tables and anything in between.
While not exhaustible, we’ve made a cap up for you of the top 5 furniture looks that are trending this year. Take a look and see if you can spot one of these in stores near you – unless your home is already sporting these chic looks.
5 most stylish looks in contemporary furniture
- Natural Materials: Tables made from natural materials such as wood, stone, or marble create a sense of warmth and texture in a space and can be incorporated into a range of interior design styles.
- Minimalism: Minimalist table designs with simple, clean lines and geometric shapes exude understated elegance and can be incorporated into a variety of interior design styles.
- Sustainable Designs: Tables made from sustainable materials or that are designed with sustainability in mind are likely to become even more popular in 2023. These tables may be made from recycled materials or may be designed to reduce waste during production.
- Customizable Tables: Customizable tables that allow homeowners to choose the size, shape, and materials allows for a personalized touch in the design of a room and can be particularly appealing for those with unique or non-standard living spaces.
- Mixed Materials: Tables that incorporate multiple materials, such as wood and metal or glass and stone, create a variety of contrasting looks of depth and colours. This creates a sense of contrast and texture in a space and can be a great way to add interest to a room.